Our highly motivated and enthusiastic participants are majoring in Hotel Management or a tourism-related field and have a desire to further their career aspirations in the hospitality industry.
All participants are either pursuing or have completed a university degree, diploma or certificate. Trainees have at least one year of professional experience in their career field. When participants start their program, they already have the skills to contribute to the success of your hotel.
In addition, all our participants are:
- Fully authorized to train in the U.S.
- Fluent in English, many are multi-lingual
- Educated – all are pursuing or have completed a university degree, diploma or masters
- Pre-screened based on your criteria
- Committed to training in the U.S. for 12 months
- Insured with basic medical insurance for the duration of program
- Very enthusiastic about living and training in the U.S.
At Your Service
Phone Operator / PBX
Dining Room Attendant
Banquets and Events
All Levels Available
for American and Fine Dining
hotels and resorts in the USA