Culinary Internships in the USA
Culinary internships are an excellent opportunity to get food and beverage training, work overseas, and gain practical experience in the best hotels and resorts in the USA. You can learn from a number of chefs, general managers, executive chefs, kitchen managers, and many more professionals in the hospitality industry.
The main benefits of choosing culinary internships in the USA include:
- A valuable opportunity to work with American chefs and other hotel and resort staff from all over the world.
- A chance to both rest and work while exchanging cultural knowledge and experiences.
- A simple way to visit another country and gain a variety of benefits for your career.
The best part about food and beverage training and internships in the United States is the great variety of cultures that you get to meet. You can learn how to cook meals from international cuisine while understanding how management in American hotels and resorts works.
One of the ways to apply for a culinary internship in the USA is to take advantage of the J1 program. The J-1 Culinary Training program is a program supported by the U.S. Department of State. It allows students and professionals from around the world to receive excellent culinary training in top hotels and resorts in the United States. The program usually lasts for 12 months.
Travel Internships in the USA
The tourism and hospitality industries are a big part of the American economy. That’s why international students, recent graduates, and young professionals from all over the world can benefit from the experience and expertise of their American colleagues.
Common examples of travel and tourism internships include operation management, tourism industry development, travel marketing, customer service, and event planning.
Depending on the program you choose, you can go to the United States and work or learn at the best hotels and resorts while gaining access to top professionals who are ready to share valuable experiences and knowledge.
The top benefits of choosing travel internships in the USA include:
- An opportunity to live in another country and receive high-quality training from top travel and tourism experts.
- A chance to get paid for your work in the hospitality industry.
- Improve your English language skills by interacting with native speakers at work or during the off-hours.
- An ability to travel the country, exchange cultural knowledge, find new experiences, and much more.
Similar to culinary internships, you can apply for a travel internship through the J-1 program. It gives you an opportunity to train and work in the United States for up to 12 months.