Like everyone else who works in the United States, students too will have to pay taxes however they will not have to pay the same amount of taxes as a US citizen.

When students arrive at their designated training location, their host employer will ask them to complete two important tax documents, the I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification Form and the W-4 Employees Withholding Allowance Certificate.

Taxes Students Should Not Pay

Social Security Tax
Federal Unemployment

Taxes Students Should Pay

Federal Income Tax
State Income Tax
City Income Tax