A Traineeship in America is the perfect way to enhance your skills in the hospitality field. It gives you the opportunity to move up in your career and experience American culture.
We have many luxury brand hotels/ resorts in the USA, interested in providing you a PAID hands-on work and training platform, as a foundation for your career in hospitality. Hotels such as Hyatt Regency, Hilton, Sheraton, Marriott, Westin, The Four Seasons, Intercontinental, W Hotel, Renaissance, PLUS many more! Learn to enhance your customer service skills, hospitality knowledge plus experience and enjoy living and working in USA. All placements include benefits such as airport pickup, up to 2 weeks FREE accommodation, some meals, and more!
- Working in the US luxury hospitality industry
- Gaining experience in an American company while being paid
- English skills improvement in a professional environment
- Building your resume
- Exploring new places and learning about the American culture and way of life
- Provide you with pre-departure orientation.
- 30-day grace period to travel after visa expiry date
- Access to HPUSA Facebook Community and Alumni Group
- Basic health insurance for the duration of your program is provided by the sponsor organization and paid to the sponsor from your program fees.
- Guaranteed 32 hours or more per week. Overtime hours at time and a half.
- You are exempt from paying some taxes including (FICA) tax.
- Typically includes airport pick up and up to 2 weeks FREE hotel accommodation upon arrival (at the discretion of the host)
- Monitor the program and your welfare while in the U.S.
- As your advocate, we provide support and act as a liaison with the host employer and sponsor organization