In order to move forward and start marketing your application to our hotels we need you to upload the following:
- HPUSA video introduction (must be a YouTube link) – Instructions provided below on the online portal (ensure your video is not set to private).
- Professional smiling photo (headshot only) in JPEG format as an attachment (no large files). All Culinary applicants must provide a photo, wearing chef uniform.
- Complete Address – typed in the downloadable word document and upload in WORD (.doc) format ONLY. Please Note: This address MUST be 100% accurate for us to courier your DS Kit! If the address is incorrect – the reissue of documents fee goes to you.
- Copy of your passport (must be valid 3 months after your program end date) If your passport will expires during the period of your J1 program, you need to renew it immediately. In the meantime, you will submit a copy of your existing passport.
- Degree OR Graduation Certificate (if Degree not available – MUST show the degree and major earned and date of graduation. OR the Graduation Certificate / Letter issued from your university on MUST be on school letterhead confirming the degree earned, course of study and EXACT graduation date.
- Transcript of Records (Copy or clear screenshot of grades if transcripts not available) *Please send as one PDF document, no large files
Work Certificate(s) – Certificates must be signed and on company letterhead with company contact details stating your name, position and dates you worked.
- Trainees: – MUST have work certificates to prove 12 months paid hotel related work experience outside USA
- (2) Reference Letters or Training Certificates – Must be on company letterhead, can be from school, previous employer or training/ seminars attended.
- Copy of any previous DS-2019 AND US Visa (if you have previously worked or visited the USA).
All documents should be in English or officially translated in English along with the original document.