What do my J-1 Cultural Fees Include
- Certificate of Eligibility for Exchange Visitor (J-1) Status (DS-2019)
- Health insurance and coverage for the entire 12 months
- Placement opportunity in USA hotel to include Training/Internship Placement Plan (DS-7002)
- J-1 cultural exchange program complete process including acting as liaison with your Host and/or Sponsor for duration of the program.
- J-1 Tax Accountant Referral to file Federal and State Taxes
- J-1 USA handbook and pre-departure orientation provided by the sponsor partner organization
- Access to HPUSA Facebook Community and Alumni Group
- 30-day grace period to travel (not work) after visa expiry date
- Typically includes airport pick up and up to 2 weeks FREE hotel accommodation upon arrival (at the discretion of the host)
Custom Placement or Specific Location Request Available at Additional Cost.
The program fees DO NOT include:
- Visa Fee at US Embassy
- Sevis Payment Fee
- Supplemental Insurance *The sponsor organization MAY require this if you are travelling from the Philippines.
- Airfare for arrival and departure in US
*Please note, there are no ‘hidden’ fees, we do not require any bonds and we do not offer fly now pay later.*
Refund Policy for Processing and Program Fee
Refunds are given under the following circumstances:
- If your visa is refused you will be refunded the amount detailed in the HPUSA Terms & Conditions.
Refunds are not given due to:
- Withdraw from the program after DS-2019 form and/or visa has been issued
- Withdraw from the program after arriving to the United States and/or begun their program
- Involuntary Termination due to performance or rule violations as determined by the host employer or sponsor organization or voluntary termination as HPUSA does not make any decision regarding the terms and conditions of employment or sponsorship.
Payment of Refunds:
- Refund payment will be issued to the person who made the payment
- Refund payment will be issued by check or bank wire
Contact us for our current program fees, CLICK HERE