J1 Cultural Program Fees Include:
- Certificate of Eligibility for Exchange Visitor (J-1) Status (DS-2019)
- Health insurance and coverage for the entire 12 months
- Placement opportunity in USA hotel to include Training/Internship Placement Plan (DS-7002)
- J1 cultural exchange program complete process including acting as liaison with your Host and/or Sponsor for duration of the program.
- Typically includes airport pick up and up to 2 weeks FREE hotel accommodation upon arrival (at the discretion of the host)
The program fees DO NOT include:
- Non-Immigrant Visa Application to be paid to the US Embassy
- Travel Expenses to USA
- SEVIS Fee Payment to be paid to the US Department of Homeland Security
Refund Policy for Processing and Program Fee
Refunds are given under the following circumstances:
- If your visa is refused you will be refunded the amount detailed in the HPUSA Terms & Conditions.
Refunds are not given due to:
- Withdraw from the program after DS-2019 form and/or visa has been issued
- Withdraw from the program after arriving to the United States and/or begun their program
- Involuntary Termination due to performance or rule violations as determined by the host employer or sponsor organization or voluntary termination as HPUSA does not make any decision regarding the terms and conditions of employment or sponsorship.
Payment of Refunds:
- Refund payment will be issued to the person who made the payment
- Refund payment will be issued by check or bank wire
“Thank you HPUSA for helping me achieve one of my bucket list items. I have been able to visit some amazing tourist spots including the capitol building downtown and was able to go apple picking in an orchard. I’m looking forward to traveling more and the upcoming season change!”