HPUSA Apply Now

If you are interested in training abroad in the hospitality industry, and you are seeking hospitality internships in the USA, we can help.  Our program is designed to place those who have education and experience in the hospitality industry and who want to pursue opportunities for high level training in the United States.  We can help you obtain the necessary visa so that you can train in the United States and match you with a J-1 visa sponsor in order to help you further your hospitality career in your own country.

To review an instructional video about our online application, CLICK HERE

Once you have read our frequently asked questions, and have determined that you want to do what is necessary to obtain your American HPUSA J1 Cultural Exchange visa, please click below to complete the online HPUSA application and resume to start your journey to the USA!

For additional questions, please CLICK HERE and a HPUSA Team Member will respond to you personally.