Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an updated fee schedule and more information on the refund policy.
J1 Cultural Exchange Program Fees Include:
- Certificate of Eligibility for Exchange Visitor (J-1) Status (DS-2019)
- Health insurance and coverage for the entire 12 months
- Placement opportunity in USA hotel to include Training/Internship Placement Plan (DS-7002)
- J1 cultural exchange program complete process including acting as liaison with your Host and/or Sponsor for duration of the program.
- Typically includes airport pick up and up to 2 weeks FREE hotel accommodation upon arrival (at the discretion of the host)
The program fees DO NOT include:
Refund Policy for Processing and Program Fee
Refunds are given under the following circumstances:
Refunds are not given due to:
Payment of Refunds:
“Thank you HPUSA for helping me achieve one of my bucket list items. I have been able to visit some amazing tourist spots including the capitol building downtown and was able to go apple picking in an orchard. I’m looking forward to traveling more and the upcoming season change!”